Thank you for considering Wolf Creek Farm for your travel and recreation needs.
Our policies are designed to ensure the comfort and safety of all our guests.
Feel free to call us at 800-416-9653 if you have questions prior to making your reservation at Wolf Creek Farm.
Nightly rates are for Double Occupancy.
- There is a 5% Patrick County Lodging Tax and 5.3% Virginia Sales Tax added for Lodging.
- To better serve our guests, we accept cash, checks, Travelers Checks, and Paypal. You can access Paypal from our Home Page. Payment for one night by check will be accepted followed by confirmation of your reservation by e-mail or “snail mail”.
- Check-in Time is 3-10 p.m. but we can make other arrangements if you advise us ahead of time.
- Check-out Time is by 12:00 noon but Innkeepers are flexible – Talk to us about it!
- Smoking allowed only outside in designated smoking areas.
- Children are to be accompanied by an adult at all times while in the pool or by the lake.
- Life jackets (provided) mandatory for all guests using fishing boats.
- Outdoor pets welcome and may utilize our paved kennel or cottage porch. No indoor pets in order to maintain our B&B free of allergens and pet dander.
- We can recommend a nearby kennel for your pet who wishes to sleep indoors!
- We kindly request if you are using our fishing gear, please advise innkeepers of any breakage or loss so we may repair or replace equipment for our next guests.
- Candles in Guest Rooms & Library are for décor purposes only – please do not light!
- Please review our Fire Safety Plan located in each guest Room.
Cancellation Policy: Wolf Creek Farm requires a 10 day cancellation policy for routine reservations. For Prospective guests cancelling at least 10 days prior to the check-in date, payment will be refunded minus administration fee of $25. If cancelled less than 10 days, one night’s rental will be forfeit unless we rebook your accommodation. If we are able to rebook, we will refund your payment minus administration fee of $25. For Mayberry Days and Autumn Leaves Festival weekends, a two night minimum is required. Any cancellations for these special weekends require a minimum of 14 days notice for refund of payment minus the $25 administration fee.
One night’s deposit will be retained for guests cancelling less than 7 days prior to check-in date.
If we are able to rebook your accommodation, your one night deposit will be refunded in total.
For Mayberry Days, Autumn Leaves Festival, Laurel Hill Civil War Re-Enactment, Laurel Hill Highland Games, Martinsville Races, Bristol Races and other special weekends at innkeepers’ discretion, there will be a 14 day cancellation required. This will be reviewed with each guest at the time the reservation is made.
There will be a $50 administrative fee for guests cancelling the same day the reservation has been made.
- We are inspected according to the policies of the Patrick County Health Department.
- We are inspected by the Bed and Breakfast Association of Virginia.
- We are active members of the Patrick County Chamber of Commerce, Floyd County Chamber of Commerce, PAII and Bed and Breakfast Association of Virginia.
- Your e-mail, contact information and payment information will never be shared with any other parties. We value your safety and privacy. All information you share in making your reservation or paying at check-in is kept secure. WHAT HAPPENS AT WOLF CREEK FARM, STAYS AT WOLF CREEK FARM!